Stains, Spots, Germs and Odor causing bacteria hates OxyVation™. Heavy duty, Eco Friendly, Green, concentrated, safe and effective, OxyVation™ Removes spots and stains while it deep cleans odors and germs at the source. Great for deep cleaning the house, car interior, carpets, fabrics and pet urine and pet areas!
One 16oz OxyVation™ The Multi-Surface Germ and Virus fighting powerhouse that also reduces and minimizes odor causing bacteria and stains while it cleans. Can be used for many purposes such as:
- Germ and Virus Fighter: The CDC says Hydrogen Peroxide was able to inactivate rhinovirus within 6 to 8 minutes. Rhinovirus is the causer of the common cold. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than corona-viruses, thus it should deactivate these viruses in shorter time.
- Removing Odors and Stains in Clothes, Carpets, Showers, Bathtubs, Toilets, Sinks, Grout Lines, Couches, Car seats and Pet Waste.
One Premium Microfiber Cloth to help you clean efficiently and effectively!
One Pair of Nitrile Gloves to help protect your hands while you clean. The hydrogen peroxide in OxyVation™ may cause a superficial white spot when in contact with skin or fingers. Again, this is superficial and will go away in a short time with washing the affected area.
Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulas:
Formulated and packaged in a recyclable Non - BPA bottle, OxyVation™ is formulated to be Vegan Friendly, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly and does not contain harsh chemicals such as:
How it works on germs
OxyVation™ contains greater than 3% Hydrogen Peroxide which deactivates a variety of bacteria and viruses by disrupting the cell wall through a chemical process called oxidation. This is most noticeable by the white fizz you see when surfaces are sprayed.
Hydrogen Peroxide Facts
- The COVID-19 virus has a lipid envelope around it. This allows it to merge with other cells to infect them. By disrupting the envelop, keeps the virus from being active.
- CDC says Hydrogen Peroxide was able to inactivate rhinovirus within 6 to 8 minutes. Rhinovirus is the causer of the common cold. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than corona-viruses, thus it should deactivate these viruses in shorter time.
- Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide such as 3% is not easily absorbed through intact skin, but may be mildly irritating to mucous membranes.
- Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down into oxygen, and water.
More than Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide is unstable, and slowly decomposes in the presence of sunlight. OxyVation uses a stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide which gives it a shelf life of up to one year when used and stored as directed.
- OxyVation contains a Surfactant Blend designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils (listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), and includes a mild peroxide stable lavender fragrance oil blend.
Perfect for removing stains and odors in:
- Hard (non wooden or non-porous) floors
- Counter Tops
- Gym Clothes and Socks
- Fabrics and Laundry
- Grout Lines
- Showers and Tubs
- and Much More
Safety Tip: Stay safe while you clean with gloves!
Made in the USA
Water, Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide (breaks down to water and oxygen), Surfactant Blend designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils (listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), Fragrance Oil Blend.