A powerful combo to help fight germs and viruses while maintaining your home, hands and small spaces.
What's inside? Included
TWO CleanVation™ HandySani™ Hand Sanitizer (One 4oz and One 8oz) the safe and effective alternative to traditional alcohol based sanitizers, Handy Sani’s unique formula sanitizes, moisturizes & leaves hands with a soft, refreshing after feel. KIlls 99.99% of Germs! Safe and Effective! Alcohol Free and Gentle formula: Formulated and packaged in a recyclable Non - BPA bottle, HandySani™ is an FDA Approved Active Ingredient that does not contain harsh chemicals and additives, unlike common Hand sanitizers. As a non-alcohol based product, HandySani™ is slow drying and allows proper contact time to work, where as most alcohol based hand sanitizers dry too quickly; not allowing the proper time for sanitization.
HandySani™ Does not include: Alcohol Gels Sulfates Fragrance Polymer Thickeners Parabens.
One 16oz CleanVation™ Everyday Multi-Purpose Concentrated Green Cleaner - Unscented.
Great for all purpose cleaning such as mopping, cleaning windows and mirrors, counter tops, and pre cleaning surfaces. CleanVation Everyday is FREE of harsh chemicals and is also a concentrated ready to use cleaner.
One 16oz OxyVation™ The Multi-Surface Germ and Virus fighting powerhouse that also removes odor causing bacteria and stains while it cleans. Can be used for many purposes such as:
- Germ and Virus Fighter: CDC says Hydrogen Peroxide was able to inactivate rhinovirus within 6 to 8 minutes. Rhinovirus is the causer if the common cold. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than coronaviruses, thus it should deactivate these viruses in shorter time.
- Removing Odors and Stains in Clothes, Carpets, Showers, Bathtubs, Toilets, Sinks, Grout Lines, Couches, Car seats and Pet Waste.
One 64oz OxyVation™ Refill with Funnel
One Premium Microfiber Cloth
Get FREE Shipping on LKI orders of $30 or more!
Eco-friendly and biodegradable formulas:
Formulated and packaged in a recyclable Non - BPA bottle, OxyVation™ is formulated to be Vegan Friendly, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly and does not contain harsh chemicals such as:
How it works on germs
OxyVation™ contains 3% Hydrogen Peroxide which deactivates a variety of bacteria and viruses by disrupting the cell wall through a chemical process called oxidation. This is most noticeable by the white fizz you see when surfaces are sprayed.
Hydrogen Peroxide Facts
- The COVID-19 virus has a lipid envelope around it. This allows it to merge with other cells to infect them. By disrupting the envelop, keeps the virus from being active.
- CDC says Hydrogen Peroxide was able to inactivate rhinovirus within 6 to 8 minutes. Rhinovirus is the causer if the common cold. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than coronaviruses, thus it should deactivate these viruses in shorter time.
- Diluted Hydrogen Peroxide such as 3% is not easily absorbed through intact skin, but may be mildly irritating to mucous membranes.
- Hydrogen Peroxide breaks down into oxygen, and water.
More than Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hydrogen Peroxide is unstable, and slowly decomposes in the presence of sunlight. OxyVation uses a stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide which gives it a shelf life of up to one years when used and stored as directed.
- OxyVation contains a Surfactant Blend designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils (listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), and a mild peroxide stable lavender fragrance oil blend.
Long lasting, a few sprays is a lot with this concentrated bundle powerhouse.
This Bundle is Perfect for:
Pre-cleaning and maintaining
Perfect for Hand Sanitization on the go
Perfect for fighting germs, viruses, and removing stains and odors in:
- Car Seats
- Light Grease
- Stains, Mold and Mildew in Clothes and Shoes as a Laundry Pre-spray
- Mold and Mildew Showers, Tile and Grout
- Mold and Mildew on Mail boxes and Driveways
- Kitchen Sinks and Tables
- Bathroom Sinks, Showers, and Toilets
- Pet Pillow Washing and Pet Waste
- Blood Stains and Grass Stains
- and Much More
Made in the USA
Water, Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide (breaks down to water and oxygen), Surfactant Blend designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils (listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), Fragrance Oil Blend.