Biovation™ is LauraKay Innovations’ flagship Bio-Enzymatic cleaner. Able to do what other cleaners cannot, Biovation™ is a concentrated green probiotic cleaner, tackling odors, stains, and clogged drains. Whatever the day may bring, Biovation™ is ready to clean up after you. Biovation™ is a certified Greenshield product, meaning that Biovation™ is guaranteed to be biodegradable and safe to the touch. With no nasty harsh chemicals that traditional cleaners have, Biovation™ is a pet and kid-friendly green cleaner.
Features at a glance:
- Pet and kid friendly
- Green, safer, natural, and effective
- Certified Cruelty Free via Leaping Bunny
- Lightly scented with Lemongrass & Sage
- Cleans and maintains a variety of areas in your home
- Helps unclog clogged drains by digesting organic matter that may have clogged drains in showers, sinks and toilets.
- Perfect for cleaning pet urine and pet poo in carpets and hard non-porous surfaces.
- Highly concentrated Probiotic, Enzyme based cleaner that removes strong odors and heavy stains.
- Includes One 1 Gallon Refill Bottle.
Safer cleaning product for you, your family and pets, BioVation is specially formulated to utilize the EPA’s list of cleangredients and is biodegradable with plant based ingredients. You can rest assured of the following did not make the party list:
- No Parabens
- No Dyes
- No Ammonia
- No Ethylene glycol monobutyl acetate
- No Sodium Hypochlorite
- No Trisodium Phosphate
- No Alcohol
- No Butyl Cellosolve
- No Triclosan
- No Phosphate!
All of these products can be harmful depending on consumption. For a true clean that is natural, this is a product that is safe for your pets, friends, family and little children.
Whether you are cleaning pet’s beds, crates, or toys, or it's time to clean a play area for kids, their toys, or car seats or strollers. BioVation has you covered.
BioVation works for you so you can use less elbow grease overtime!
If it is 30 mins, an hour, half a day or overnight, the longer BioVation sits or soaks the area, the deeper and more effective it works. Why? The sleeping probiotics wake up once in contact with organic matter. These sleeping, unseen to the naked eye, beauties wake up hungry. And when they do, they begin to consume waste and reproduce and consume waste and reproduce, again and again until there is no more organic matter left! Leaving your space or drains clean, smelling fresh and free.
Areas for use
With true cleaning versatility and lightly scented, this green, natural, and cruelty free cleaner will be good for:
- Carpet Cleaning in Machines or directly spraying or pouring.
- Naturally Unclog Drains: Unclog shower drains, sink drains and bathtub drains
- Naturally Clean and Unclog Toilet Drains
- Naturally Clean and Maintain Floor Drains. Great for adding after pressure cleaning/ washing a drain to remove residual odor.
- Granite Countertops, Marble Countertops, Quartz Countertops (pH Neutral)
- Table tops and Desks (Non-porous surfaces)
- Floor Mopping (Non-porous surfaces)
- Wiping and cleaning couches
- Natural Laundry Pre-spray or soaking before washing towels, bedding, or clothing with organic stains and odors.
- Odor Control for those surfaces that lock in scent
- Kids Play Areas
- Dust, Dirt, and Large Particulates Embedded Particulates
- Car Interior and Kids Car Seats
- Trash Cans and Disposals
- Maintaining Pet Kennels and Pet Crates and removing Stains and Odors
- Removing Stains and Odors in Pet Bedding and Pet Blankets
- Cleaning and Maintaining Bathrooms (Sinks, fixtures, toilets, handles, doors, showers, floors, and bathtubs).
When it comes to cleaning, cleaning products should allow for convenience that always makes the task easy and less time consuming. Customer’s have found BioVation to be a quick grab and spray away for cleaning up organic accidents and messes. Combined with its concentrated strength, you’ll be even more effective with less wipes, mops and elbow grease.
- Concentrated biodegradable formula that is ready to use out of the bottle or can be diluted upwards to 50% or more.
- Breathe easy! Lightly fragranced and can make an unscented version that gives you the choice to scent your environment or go fragrance free. Customer’s have appreciated both by stating how light and enjoyable their cleaning has been and how it does not agitate breathing, no headaches and is great for sensitive skin.
- Clean at ease knowing your products are cruelty free and responsibly created with integrity.
- Safer for you, your family and your pets and better for the environment.
- Always improving and ever growing. We are consistently researching and improving our products and formulations to be the very best they can be for you. When we see an area to improve, you automatically get the best version, straight from the manufacturer, us.
- Spend less time cleaning and more time enjoying your spaces.
- Versatile enough to use in every area of your home, office, pet areas and car.
Simply turn the spray nozzle to the spray or stream position and then spray the affected or desired area. Spray and wipe with a microfiber cloth. For slightly heavier messes or areas that have dried after spills, spray and allow the area to soak for at least 15 minutes or more and then proceed to clean. For heavier stains, odors or drains, the longer you allow for BioVation to sit, the deeper and more effective it is at digesting and cleaning the area.
Can be added to a carpet cleaner.
For more information on how to clean specific areas and instructions (including mopping, carpet cleaning and dilution), please check out this link here!
Water, Decyl Glucoside, (a natural surfactant made from sugar content of
corn/potatoes and coconut/palm and is listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients), Cationic Surfactant Blend (designed to wet surfaces and provide detergency for oily/greasy soils and particulate soils listed on EPA’s Cleangredients database of safer ingredients).
Lemongrass and Sage
Unscented - Free and clear of any fragrance oils. (Available Upon Request.)
Keep away and do not leave around children. Please do not consume or get in contact with your eyes.
When using a microfiber towel, test for color fastness and pre rinse before use.